HERE'S WHAT YOU GET
The FIREFIGHTER ORAL INTERVIEW ACADEMY is an 12 hour, 5-week online training course that provides you tactical instruction on how to properly and correctly prepare you for your fire department oral interview. This comprehensive training and coaching program teaches you how to prepare to the level that you will be able to have a conversation with the interview panel, eliminating canned answers, increasing your confidence, and reducing your nerves, all while interjecting personal experiences and examples into each of your answers. In other words, I teach you step-by-step how to become the firefighter candidate that all departments want to hire faster, easier and with less effort and work than you ever thought possible!
You will quickly gain the confidence and competence you didn't know you had in knowing that you will be able to kill it on any interview question, plus, be able answer the unexpected questions that you may encounter in your interview, with ease and with confidence.
My approach is ground-breaking, based on my years of experience behind the interview table, and nobody else is teaching this. I understand that many candidates are worn down by the testing and hiring process, and are frustrated by the conflicting information on how to prepare. I want to alleviate that frustration. You'll learn how to become a top firefighter candidate in a very short amount of time.
Plus, you get access to me through email and our Monthly Group Coaching Calls where I answer all of your questions. If you miss a call, the recorded calls will be posted on our private, students only Facebook page, so you can access it anytime.
You'll receive a new module each week for 4 weeks, and you can access it at any time, so you can study and prepare at your own pace, anywhere, anytime, and at your convenience and the audio downloads reduce the amount of data you use on your smart phone.
You will learn tactical skills and apply personal experiences to each question in a way that you have never done before, naturally driving your score to the top of the list. This is simply the best oral interview training you will ever encounter.
In this program you will learn:
- Module #0: Welcome/Introduction and the Purpose of the Oral Interview and How to Best Utilize the Program.
- Module #1: (Part 1) You will learn more about yourself than you ever have before and learn the intra-personal skills you will need to answer any questions about you. You'll also learn why you're being asked the most common oral interview questions as well as interjecting your personal experiences into each answer. You'll learn how to confidently have a conversation with the panel without sounding canned or rehearsed and you will also learn how to overcome a past mistake and turn it into an asset.
- Module #2: (Part 2) You will continue to learn more intra-personal skills in an in-depth manner including "Why You Should Be The Number #1 Candidate," as well as how to give a killer "Closing Statement," that leaves the panel with a great last impression, and much more.
- Module #3: You will learn how to answer questions relating to interpersonal skills that ask you about teamwork, customer service, conflict resolution, diversity, and decision making & problem solving.
- Module #4: (Part 1) You will learn how navigate through the dreaded situational questions that every candidate fears and gain an in-depth understanding of how to deal with questions relating to alcohol on duty, personality clashes with firefighters, conflicting orders from a Captain/BC, policy & ethical violations, when to disobey an order, and much more.
- Module #5: (Part 2) In this module, I continue to deconstruct situational questions for you, so you not only understand why you're being asked the questions, but how to answer any question if you're backed into a corner. I cover questions about your Captain ordering you to violate policy, dealing with an irate homeowner, falsifying an EMS report, your partner going down when rescuing a civilian, witnessing a violation of department policy, and oral interview do's and don'ts.
The Firefighter Oral Interview Academy normally sells for
$497.00, but I've reduced the price, because I want anyone who is committed to becoming a firefighter to be able to enroll. Keep reading... PLUS, you will also receive these FREE Bonuses included in your enrollment:
- 12 Monthly Group Coaching Calls
- Access To Chief Guccione Through Email
- 24 Hour a Day Access, So You Can Study at Your Own Pace
- Private Facebook Group Page (Invaluable)
- Audio Downloads to Save Big on Data Charges
- Interview Day Inspiration Audio Program